ENTRY terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
· The entry fee paid is solely for taking part in the Thunder Run 2023 event and does not include any services or gifts that sponsors and exhibitors may provide on the day or as a continuation of any services or gifts provided in previous years. The indicator of a runner’ size on the entry form does not guarantee availability of that size in any garment if offered. For the avoidance of doubt, the clothing size indicated by the participant at original time of entering the event will not be substituted on participants request for any other clothing size prior to or during the event. If no size is indicated on an entry then a size will be allocated randomly. Sizes are for guidance only. Stock is subject to availability.
· Entry fees are set at the following amounts, inclusive of VAT. Until 31/1/2023; Solo £100, Pairs £150, Teams of 3-8 £75 per person, Thunder Run 10K £20. From 1/2/2023 entry fees increase to; Solo £110, Pairs £160, Teams of 3-8 £80 per person, Thunder Run 10K £20. Non-runner admittance/camping fee £14. Under 18s admittance/camping are available free of charge. Vat receipts are available on request.
· All participants must be aged 18 years or over on the event date. If unable to provide ID as proof of age if required, then participation in the event will be refused.
· Any changes to team line up must be registered by Friday 14th July 2023. Last minute changes at registration will only be made at the discretion of the organisers.
· Any changes to the sizes of requested t-shirts but be made by 31 January 2023.
· The organisers reserve the right to refuse entry from any applicant, whether originally named applicant, substituted runner, anyone using an alternative or assumed name or runner included in charity entry in the event.
· Participants agree not to hold PVS Events Ltd, its sponsors, its employees or organisers, or those of Catton Park Estate and its associates liable for mishap or injury sustained over the duration of the Thunder Run 2023 event.
· Participants agree to take part on the understanding that it is a strenuous 24-hour race that involves running at night and when tired. They must understand the risks and be confident that they are up to the challenge.
· Participants shall also agree to take part in a sportsmanlike manner and agree to follow any instruction given by the organisers or race officials as well as rules/guidelines issued.
· PVS Events Ltd will collect participants’ personal data to process their entry application and would like to contact them by e-mail, telephone and/or post. PVS Events Ltd may also occasionally pass information to carefully selected organisations or brands promoting and researching their products. Please indicate on your application or entry form if you would like to opt into this kind of contact.
· By entering the event location, you agree to be filmed / photographed and the use of your image in any footage used by PVS Events Ltd for their own publicity in any media worldwide.
· The organisers reserve the right to alter any element of the format or running of the event. Any changes will be communicated to team captains/solo runners.
Entry T&Cs (cont)
Refunds and Cancellations
· Cancellations and requests for refunds must be made by completing and submitting the form found at www.tr24.org/withdraw. Cancellation requested submitted within 14 days of entry will receive a full refund of the entry fee. If outside of the 14 day period, the follow applies - Cancellation requests submitted by midnight (GMT) on 31.3.2023 will receive a refund of 75% of the value of the original entry fee paid. Cancellation requests submitted between 1.4.2023 and midnight (GMT) on 30.4.2023 will receive a refund of 50% of the value of the original entry fee paid. Cancellation requests submitted between 1.5.2023 and midnight (GMT) on 31.5.2023 will receive a refund of 25% of the original entry fee paid. No refunds will be made from 1.6.2023. Any refunds will be issued to the original payment method. Booking fees are non-refundable.
· A participant can transfer their entry to another individual up until midnight (GMT) on 14.7.2023. This can be done by logging in to the entry account for the team/solo participant & updating the registration details, using the link and password found in the original entry confirmation email.
· Entries deferrals are not offered.
· If the event has to be cancelled for any reason out of our reasonable control, including but not limited to government imposed restrictions, civil or political unrest, adverse weather conditions, national mourning or terrorist threat, we shall make contact to all team captains/solo runners/ticket holders using the email addresses held in the entry database to notify of the situation. Further notifications may be made through other channels, such as post & social media if deemed necessary.
· If possible, the event will be rescheduled to a date as close as possible to the original date, with all entries being transferred. No refund will be made if the entrant(s) cannot attend the rescheduled date. If a suitable date cannot be agreed upon the event will be cancelled.
· A full refund of the original entry fee will be issued should the cause of cancellation be covered by the Organiser’s event cancellation insurance. Booking fees are non-refundable.
· Should the cause of the event cancellation not be covered by the Organiser’s event cancellation insurance policy the Organiser will issue a partial refund. The level of refund will be at the total discretion of the Organiser. Booking fees are non-refundable.
· In the event of a cancellation the organisers are not held responsible for any costs incurred by the entrant(s), such as those related to travel & accommodation.